Friday, August 25, 2006

Well, it figures that I would finally succumb to modern times and not only have a web page but a freakin' blog as well. I'm not too sure what I'll write here and if anyone will really care, but what the heck. I'll do my best to post something interesting and time consuming for you all.
Any of you that know me well enough know that I'll probably rant about bad drivers and the extinction of the stop sign, or how you should all go out and buy and worship the music of some little known musician, or how the current administration is running off with the store while the rest of us are sleeping, etc. Maybe I'll post travel logs or god knows what. Anyway, thanks for checking in none-the-less and keep checking back as I will fill this spot with....er.....something.

Jaime "Technophobe" Crespo

No comments: